Reinforcing Corrugated Bars
The screw thread steel bars for the prestressing of concrete manufactured by our company is a high tensile alloy steel bar which features a coarse right-hand thread.
The outline dimensions of the screw thread steel bars for the prestressing of concrete manufactured by us accord with the regulation for the outline and dimension of screw thread steel bars for the prestressing of concrete provided by Highway LAYOUT Design Institute under the Ministry of Communication.
- Standard: ASTM, GB, GB/T 20065-2006, ASTM A722, EN
- Grade: 40SI2MNV, PSB500/PSB555/PSB785/PSB830/PSB930/PSB1030, ASTM A722
- Diameter: 15mm-75mm, 8mm 16mm 18mm 20mm 22mm 10mm
- Length: 3m-12m, or as you request
- Rolling: Hot rolled
- Equivalent standard: EN-ISO 1461 B500S
- Yield strength: ≥500Mpa, 555Mpa, 785Mpa, 830Mpa, 930Mpa, 1080Mpa
- Tensile strength: ≥630Mpa, 777Mpa, 980Mpa,1030Mpa,1230Mpa.
- Screw thread steel bar for the prestressing of concrete (also known as the finishing rolling rebar or reinforcing rebar) is reinforced straight steel rebar of large diameter with high strength and high dimensional accuracy external thread . This kind of rebar can be connected at any cross section with rebar coupler for anchoring and connection of two rebars.
- This kind of reinforcing rebar is widely used in large-scale water conservancy projects, continuous beam in industrial and civil buildings and large frame structure, large and medium sized cable-stayed bridges for highways and railways,nuclear power station and ground anchoring projects. It plays role of easy connection and anchoring with strong adhesion, solid stretching and anchoring. It’s not only convenient for construction work but also saves steel, area and weight of components.