Horse Panel, Cattle Panel
Horse fencing also called Cattle panel is ideal for raising horses, mobile stables, livestock round pen and temporary fence box and so on. It’s made of oval and round pipe, this horse fence panel is finished with galvanized and coated powder famous DUPONT and AKZONOBEL powder. The process is professional, it includes the cut short machine, shape make machine, welded team, professional quality control team, as well as the packing system. The fencing includes the fence panel (with feeding place or not) and fence gate (with feeding place or not). 1-2 central rails to support the fence. It is ideal for horse panel box and feed fence panel.
- Robust structure. Horse panels are made from heavy duty steel tubes. They are welded by 360 degree. The sturdy structure makes horse panels stable and not easy to break.
- Corrosion resistant and durable. The galvanized and painted coated surface make the panels anti-corrosion & rust and long service life.
- Easy assembly and disassembly. Horse panels are jointed with pin latches or chains. The J-legs and metal base enable horse panels to stand freely without the need to dig holes on ground or lay foundations.
- Safety guarantee. The panels are galvanized and polished without sharp edges. Thereby, the panels will not cause injury to your horses.
- Various shapes of tubes. Horse panels tubes are available in round tubes, square tubes and oval tubes with different sizes.
- Beautiful and attractive. Horse panels are hot-dipped galvanized or painted in gray, white, red, green and other colors, which can attract people’s eyes.
- Prepare the pipes (round pipe, oval pipe and square pipe).
- Set the pipes on the welded shaping machine. Then the pipes are galvanized and welded together.
- Polish the pipes smooth and then paint in colors.
- Corners: Horse panels have different types of corners, including square corners, round corners, corners with bolt hooks.
- Caps: The vertical square and round pipes are capped with rubber caps to protect horses from injury.
- Legs: The vertical posts have straight legs (uprights), J-legs to stand freely without digging holes on ground or laying foundation.
- Connecting system: Panels are attached with chain latches, J-shaped latches, pin latches not to allow panels to move or rattle.
- Gates: Horse panel gates provide easy access for horses. They are available in walk-through gates and drive-through gates.
- Round or square pens for enclosing horses and keeping predators out.
- Temporary horse retreat for horses rest.
- Equine arenas.
- Horse stables.
- Widely applied for protecting farm fields from wild animals or thieves.